- When a registered student notifies Keep It Simple within three or more
business days prior to the start date of a scheduled class, the party
responsible for payment WILL NOT be billed for that student’s training and
advance payments will be refunded.
- When a registered student notifies Keep It Simple less than three
business days before the start date of the scheduled class or is a “no
show”, the party responsible for payment WILL be billed for the class that
the student did not attend and advance payments WILL NOT be refunded. The
student may make-up the class that he or she did not attend by enrolling in
a future session of the same class. The payment will be applied to the
- The above stated cancellation policy also applies to make-up classes. To
avoid a second billing, students must be sure to notify Keep It Simple of
make-up cancellations at least 3 business days prior to the start date of
the make-up class.
- Keep It Simple Computer Training reserves the right to cancel scheduled
classes 3 business days prior to the start date when the enrollment minimum
for any given class is not met. In the event that Keep It Simple must cancel
a class and students choose not to reschedule, then the party responsible
for payment WILL NOT be billed and any advance payments made will be fully
- Contact Keep It Simple at 866-PC-SKILLS with any questions regarding
this cancellation policy.